Pure Marine Phytoplankton
Phytoplankton is quite possibly the most fundamental nutrient on the planet. The largest animal on the planet – the blue whale – eats this superfood as its’ main source of energy. Marine Phytoplankton is a complete source of nutrition which includes proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, trace minerals, pigments, enzymes, chlorophyll, essential fatty acids, including omega 3 fats, and more.
Features and Benefits
• Cellular health – supports cellular function for improved cell detoxification and cell metabolism.
• Energy and vitality
• Excellent source of micronutrients – provides a wide spectrum of essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
• Cardiovascular health
• Cholesterol – clinically tested to reduce cholesterol
• Neurological support – mental alertness, ADHD, Parkinson’s and general dementia
• Joint Health – relieves pain and inflammation
• Skin Care – psoriasis & dermatitis
• Liver Health
Pure Marine Phytoplankton – 500mg, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, purified water).
Adults – Take 2-3 capsules daily with water/juice, with a meal or as recommended by your health care practitioner. For children, seek advice from your health care practitioner
Because Phytoplankton is a rich source of the carotenoids astaxanthin, canthaxanthin, and zeaxanthin. Because carotenoids work together to prevent disease and provide healing in the body, it is believed that the only truly effective way to benefit from the carotenoid family is through whole foods because they represent the intricate balance that can only be found in nature. Marine phytoplankton has been shown to provide the same level of antioxidants as found with cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables are amazing health protectors, detoxifiers, and provide a nutrition powerhouse. However, the astounding health benefits reported with marine phytoplankton may indicate that this whole food contains unique antioxidant pigments unavailable in other common foods. Alternatively, it may be working at a cellular level to produce a stronger antioxidant effect within the body.