Pure Moringa Leaf (Moringa Oleifera)
Features and Benefits
• Moringa is rich in Vitamin A, containing four times more Vitamin A or beta-carotene than carrots. Therefore, it is a weapon against blindness.
• It is also a rich source of Vitamin C.
• The amount of calcium present in Moringa leaves is much higher than that of milk.
• Moringa leaves are said to contain two times the protein present in milk.
• Moringa contains more potassium than bananas.
• Moringa contains three times more iron than spinach, helping those who are anemic.
• Moringa helps balance the cholesterol levels of the body.
• Essential amino acids are found in Moringa.
• Moringa is said to balance sugar levels, hence fighting the battle of diabetes.
• The body’s natural defense mechanism increases with the consumption of Moringa. Since it is an immunity stimulant, it is often prescribed to AIDS patients.
• Moringa stimulates metabolism.
• Moringa has digestive powers.
• If you are looking for non-sugar based energy, Moringa is good for weight loss.
• Moringa stimulates the cell structure of the body.
• Moringa protects the liver and the kidneys.
• It is also good for lactating mothers as Moringa stimulates milk production.
500mg Pure Moringa Leaf Powder, Vegetable capsule, Vegetable based magnesium stearate.
Adults – Take 2 capsules twice per day before meals or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Scientific research has confirmed that these humble leaves are a powerhouse of nutritional value! Moringa contains more than 90 nutrients, 46 types of antioxidants and 18 amino acids. With all its’ health benefits, it is termed as the most nutritious plant on the face of the earth. Seeing as Moringa leaves retain so much energy and nutrients, it is a very important food source in many parts of the world. There are no known side effects of Moringa proved to date. Its’ vitamin and mineral content are just the beginning; the possibilities of Moringa are endless!