Vitamin B12 – Methylcobalamin
Vitamin B12 helps our bodies makes healthy blood cells and helps maintain proper nerve function. Unfortunately, not at all people consume enough of this vitamin through diet – for example: plants don’t make B12, so people following strict vegetarian or vegan diets are at risk for developing a vitamin B12 deficiency. There are also some common factors that can interfere with one’s absorption of B12 are: Celiac or Crohn’s disease, the use of commonly-prescribed heartburn drugs, and having undergone weight-loss surgery.
The many benefits of taking Vitamin B12:
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps in energy metabolism in the body.
- Helps to maintain healthy metabolism.
- Helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency and to form red blood cells.
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.