Oil of oregano can be used orally, or as an essential oil for aromatherapy.
Used in Aromatherapy for:
- Minor skin irritations, cuts, bruises, or burns.
- Symptomatic relief of eczema/dermatitis.
- As a nervine/calmative.
- Relief of the joint/muscle pain associated with sprain, strain or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Relief of headaches.
- Symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort (carminative/antispasmodic).
- Relief of colds and cough.
- Oil of oregano is also a source of natural antioxidants, which help maintain good health.
Product Name: Oregano Oil 30ml (85% Pure Carvacrol)
Oral: 1-6 drops taken under the tongue or in juice, water or a teaspoon of honey 2-6 times a day. Stubborn conditions may require more frequent dosages.
Wild Oil of Oregano is a potent health aid. Its primary active ingredient, Carvacrol, when laboratory tested, proved to be one of the strongest antiseptics known to man.* Carvacrol and other components of Oregano quickly and naturally eliminate a wide variety of pathogens such as bacteria, yeast, fungi, parasites and viruses. A great advantage of Oregano Oil is that pathogens cannot build up immunity to it, as is the case with pharmaceutical drugs. The potentially hazardous side effects of drugs are eliminated along with the danger of creating virulent bacterial & fungi mutations.